Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls

2 posters

Go down

Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls Empty Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:09 pm

This is a one on one role play.

No posting. If you want to join please private message me or Daunted Jester.

You are also allowed to follow along and read the role play.
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls Empty Re: Fo3 Role Play: Wandering Souls

Post by Daunted Jester Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Kent
Caps: 1,710

Health: +90

HHhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy its Three Dog your favorite disk jockey and its time for some news
Word has it the settlement of Grayditch has gone silent. So if you find your self nearby you may want to stop in and see whats up.

Right. I said ill head to Grayditch when there i see some profit in it but for now ive got work to do. He picks up his sheriffs hat and quickly adjusts his combat armor. Ive got a nice supply of ammo after that last raid it looks like about 500 5.56 round 3 boxes of .32 and 28 .308 so im set. It looks like its about time for ne to go save the Rangers.

Your probably wondering who I am and why you should care. Wel personelly i dont think you should ive only been here for about a month and im already becoming one of the best mercs out there. My name is Kent and one month ago today i climbed out of Vault one 101 in search of my father who had recently left. I want to know why the fuck he left why he didnt tell me and more importantly i need answers about my life and the lies ive been fed for the past nineteen years.

Last edited by Daunted Jester on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 am

Samantha
Caps: 950

Health: +92 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Samantha bit into her mirelurce cake. She chewed and swallowed. It had been a day or two since she'd eaten. The meat tasted so good. She took another bite, savoring the taste. Samantha had long black hair that was a few centimeters below the beginning of her thigh, where it ended. She was wearing merc adventurer. Her light blue eyes scanned the restaurant. She was at Gary's Galley in Rivet City. And, to be honest, it was good to be back. She hadn't been in Rivet city for awhile, now. Samantha again took another bite. She was trying to decide what to do after she finished her meal. Maybe she could find a job to do in town.

After Samantha had finished the mirelurce cake, she was on her way to get some items she would need before heading into D.C. Samantha decided to go to the ammo shop first. She was low on ammo for her 10 mm. and her assault rifle. Her total amount was 50 caps. Now Samantha knew she needed stim-packs. She headed over Chem shop and bought eight stim-packs. She paid 176 caps for her stim-packs. Now it was time to rest up.

Samantha had rented a hotel room. She had to get plenty of rest for her trip. A good nights sleep, and early wake and breakfast, and she was off. Samantha yawned. She was already tired. Too bad she didn't get a long stay in Rivet. She liked this city for some reason. She changed out of her merc adventurer and into the sexy sleepwear. She locked the door of her room and got into bed. It was going to be a long day, tomorrow. She had to be ready. Samantha drifted off to sleep minutes after she got into bed.

Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 am

Kent
Caps: 1,710

Health: +90

Ariving at the metro tunnel across from rivet city i begin my descent and find myself enveloped by darkness.
I turn on my pipboys flashlight and begin heading east following the rangers distress signal. This job is a bit odd i wasnt hired and theres only about 31% chance that the rangers are still alive but im hoping they are alive because there the best mercs in D.C from what i hear and im hoping i can ask them for a favor. They may be good but they made a mistake there trapped at the top of the Statseman Hotel in Vernon square the second most mutie infested place in The wastes.

I dont like walking towards so many mutants which is why ive been avoiding the Mall Super Mutants are big there musculer and there surprisingly handy with a rifle infact the only thing ive got going for me is the fact that ive never seen a mutant smarter than a 10 year old. I mean its not like me to walk right into a suicide mission but i need the best i can get if im going to go wear i suspect i will. Its not easy punching thrue the mutants that infest the metros which is why i need a good team to help me go in guns blazing because there so packed sneaking isnt an option.

im hoping the stealth boy i brought will allow me to sneak past most the uglies in the hotel and reach the roof in under an hour that way if there alive we can escape with the extra ammo im bringing. I know there alot of room for error but its the best ive got for now......

Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Jack
Caps: 176

Health: +37

Ergh....Damn it Kyle cant you do this a little bit gentler.

mmmmmmm. No actually i cant in fact i cant even help you. You have two shots in the arm and one broken rib all I can do is give you a stimpack and send you to the nearest town megaton theres a Doctor there.

Yea thanks Kyle i knew hiring you as medic was a bad idea.

Well Jack its not my fault you went berserk on those fucking raiders and got yourself shot.

Yea i know thats my fault im not stupid damnit but you did lie about your medical skill your only diagnosis is to take a stimpack and go to a doctor and believe it or not i can tell myself that.

well but..BAM.....

Whats that Kyle i couldnt hear you over the bullet in you arm.

DAMN YOU JACK IM GOING TO...

NO your going to sit here BAM and bleed out slowly..BAM.....BAM........There two more bullets. Oh look kyle a building maybe you can use your good arm to drag yourself over and bleed out in the shade.

My name is Jack im a self proclaimed badass although most people only agree with the ass part......they dont live long. Im low on money and im wounded a days walk from the nearest town i know it looks like im in trouble but ive survived worse and im feeling like new man I smell the scent of destiny and its taking on a new path. Or maybe thats just Kyle's corpse. either way its time for me to head out.

Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content