Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Left 4 Dead roleplay EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Left 4 Dead roleplay

+2
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Daunted Jester
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead roleplay Empty Left 4 Dead roleplay

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:30 pm

The story is you are a person stuck in a city that has been infected with a mysterious virus causing most if not all of the citizens to enter an insane rage attacking anything in sight and you are one of 9 survivors.

roles.

Medic: you know how to work medicine since you were a doctor before this all happened you will be in charge of healing your group mates if you meet up with ones with serious injuries unless your a jerk and hoard the items for yourself.

Cop: You are a surviving police officer who worked in the city before it all went to hell you have training in several small arms and access to police files and weapons caches around town. TAKEN!

Commando: You were sent in by the military to quell the infection but much to you dismay your entire squad was wiped out and now your only objective is to escape with your life.Being in the military you have advanced weapons training and even some heavy weapons training.

Techy: You love technology you know everything there is about it and can hack computers with ease you carry around your lap top every were along with a bag full of goodies. TAKEN!

Convict: You were a convict Stuck in prison for life It but one day the guards started acting wierd and everyone began to kill each other and you loved it. You escaped the prison killing any and all in your way and are now in the city thinking about what you feel like doing. TAKEN!

Innocent Wimp: you dont know how to fight or hold a gun and can only rely on your strong sense of justice and quick wit to get yo out of trouble you cant do anything of real use most people see you as a hindrance in this mayhem your only good as a pack mule. TAKEN!

Scientist: Your smart I mean really smart you know all about the scientist type stuff and had a hand in the outbreak now your lost and afraid for you soul your only thought is repenting for what you have done.

The perv: Your a Pervert whose spent a large portion of your life in the local strip club and on your computer at home your attempts to pick up chicks usually end in failure your also overweight. good luck.

The teenager: Your only fifteen you were at the park with your younger sister when the outbreak hit and you got separated now your trying to stay alive and find her and your parents. TAKEN!

Those are the roles you must choose one sorry if you dont like them if you have a new role p.m me and we can discuss it.

No god modding

Please be semi literate at least three sentences per post.

No sexual content romance is okay but we dont want to know about you banging in the back yard.

Follow the forums rules.

And there you go.

Profiles should look like this

Role:Cop

Name:Kent

Appearance:
Left 4 Dead roleplay __Did_you_say_something_____by_Lasa-1

Personality: He has a strong sense of Justice and will always try to do the right thing courageous and fool hardy are two very popular ways to describe him hes a family man who wants to find his daughter. He seems distant and a little crazy at first but he will not hesitate to lay down his life to save an innocent. He hates injustice and sees that justice is always done even in the apocalypse.

Last edited by Daunted Jester on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead roleplay Empty Re: Left 4 Dead roleplay

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Role: Innocent Wimp

Name: Hikaru Yoshika

Appearance:

Left 4 Dead roleplay Kidsoft4818

Personality: Hikaru is shy and quiet. She doesn't speak much, but she hates being alone. Shes really weak and doesn't really know how to do anything to help save herself. She sucks at sports, and the only really good thing she can do is run. All Hikaru wants to do is get to a safe place.

Last edited by Kagurome on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru looked around her. Everything was quiet---this made her feel uneasy. She walked, the only noise is her feet on the asphalt road. It was dark; and a few streetlights, some flickering, lighted her way. Hikaru shivered in her short kimono. It was a damp night; it had rained earlier. A small yawn escaped her throat. She hadn't slept in awhile; she had to find some place safe to stay. She hated sleeping in abandon buildings, so she looked for a safe house.

What were the chances? Slim. She didn't even know how she had survived this long, while everybody had died. It was a miracle; a blessing. Luck, too. But Hikaru had a feeling her 'luck' would be ending soon. She had been searching for a safe house for hours, now. Even though she stopped for short breaks, her legs ached. Hikaru knew if she stopped now, she would die. They were all over the place. Lucky Hikaru was a decent runner. Yeah, lucky.

It was in the middle of the night when Hikaru came across what she was looking for; a safe house. She walked inside, closing the door behind her softly. The room was medium-sized, and had another room attached to it. Hikaru made her way into the second room. One cot, and a sleeping bag on the floor. Hikaru recalled some sleeping bags in the other room as well. The room had a cement floor, just like the first room. [i]Probably not good for sleeping on[./i] Hikaru thought of the sleeping bags. The room had no windows. Hikaru cimbed onto the cot, and lay down.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Kent Masters.

Why does it have to be so gawdamn dark shouted Kent turning on his flashlight. I mean its like a disaste here man its sooooo dark and im alone haha nooooo survivors no ones left. Kent was in a delerium caused by shock and not being able to cope with the situation. He took three more steps forward and then heard a noise. Whos ttthhhhheeeeerrreeeee he whistled through his teeth I cant wait to meat someone new. A zombie comes around the corner shreking. HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT he yells taking out his police baton hitting the zombie on the head and then breaking its leg. So Mr. monroe he says looking at the zombies name tag im glad your school came to visit ive made alot of friends ha. He ties up the zombie and drags him off to what he has dubbed the interogation room inside are two more common infected and a hunter tied up in the corner. Hi guys I found us another of yur buddys he smirks setting the zombie in the chair in the middle of the room. Now then tell me your secrets. Kent takes off his left shoe and begins beating the zombie with it asking him meaningless quistions. After half an hour of this he stiops and takes out his gun. You wont talk fine lets play a game he says pulling out his revolver and taking out all but one bullet. Me first he says putting the gun against his temple. He holds it there for a second before frowning wait...this is crazy......he smiles again you first he points the gun at the zombie and pulls the trigger a bullet slams through it head. Oh hohohho I llllooooovvveeee it he exclaims.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru heard noises outside. And they were growing louder. She panicked and got off the cot. Hikaru then grabbed and wadded up the sleeping bag and bolted out of the safe house. The door she hadn't come in. She was running fast when she realized something. The bag was damp. Hikaru looked at it, and saw blood. She shuddered. Hikaru didn't want to know who or what was in it. She was trying not to throw up, and kept running.

Hikaru had decided she was going to the police academy. She heard there was a safe room there with weapons. Even though she didn't know how to shoot a gun, Hikaru would try. Hikaru yawned again. She was so tired. Maybe, just maybe, she would be able to catch some shut-eye at the academy.

Hikaru hoped she was heading the right way. She had seen the academy many times, but it was nighttime, and a little hard to tell. Hikaru was walking, listening the lonely sound of her footsteps. She sneezed, and stopped. Silence. Hikaru moved slowly forward, when she heard a terrible noise. It sounded like a sort of choking noise. Then suddenly something grabbed onto Hikaru's ankles, and started pulling her away.
"Ahh~ahh~hh! Help!" Hikaru yelled, her voice lowering and getting higher. She kept getting pulled away, further and further.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Kent feeling bored and slightly more sane walked outside he carried an MP5 set to semi automatic and turned on his laser sight.deciding he should patrol the grounds for more friends he walked areound the academy twice before heading over to the main office when he saw a smoker he readied his MP5 looking through the scope he noticed that it already had a victim. Looking through his scope he defined a few features and was caught in a flash back. Blonde hair violet.....red eyes....Kate he gasped and fired severing the smokers tongue causing it to drop its victim onto the wet grass. Kate he yelled rushing forward he helped her up. Oh your not Kate he said a little to disappointed.Sigh its not Kate he said again to himself. Im pathetic im sorry. Well your not Kate but your human he said in a soft voice come on lets get you inside.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru had some tears in her eyes. It was starting to hurt, being pulled across the ground. Just then her ankles and feet dropped to the ground. What? Then she looked, seeing somebody yelling Kate. Kate? Who was Kate? She took off the smoker's tongue that lay around her ankles. The man helped her up, and then said 'Your not Kate'. He then said something to himself, but then offered Hikaru shelter.

Hikaru and the man started walking.
"Thank you." Hikaru told the man. She was very thankful. "M...My names..Hikaru. Hikaru told the name her name. He was leading the way, and Hikaru followed. She didn't know where they were going--straight, the way she would of gone to the academy. Perhaps they were going there, but she couldn't assume that. But Hikaru was thankful she had met another person who was human.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Hikaru....thats a beautiful name he said im Kent im a police officer. The safe room is set up in the academy theres also a map to other safe rooms around town I even have weapons ammo and food stockpiled. He opens the door bringing her into the academy they walk down two hall ways and take a left entering the safe room door. Okay just so you know I may be a cop but im not a baby sitter if were gonna hang out which I assume we are because it would be dumb to go alone out there then you need to pull your own weight. Also were going to find my daughter even if shes just a corpse now i need to find her ill help you with whatever if you help me with this. He tosses her a gun. So do you know how to shoot?
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 am

(... Jesus Christ, are you a mind reader? I'm 15, and I have a younger sister. ._.)
Role: Teenager

Name: Kyle

Appearance: (I'd post my own picture, since this is 'me' I'm RPing as, but instead...)
Left 4 Dead roleplay 5e8c518

Personality: Always a bit of an outcast, he's excessively shy around newcomers, and always tries to hold back a smile or a laugh with someone he doesn't know. He doesn't particularly try to get to know you either, unwilling to reach out to others at risk of being rejected. When you do get to know him, he's a pretty cool guy though. Very sarcastic and upbeat most of the time, he sees life as a game you just can't lose. However, when he does crash and lose his optimism, he really gets depressed, churning out things like why anything people do matters, how we'll all die in the end anyway, and the like. His one permanent drive is his family, and, more specifically, his sister. He'd take on the world for her, despite their stereotypical squabbling pre-pandemic.

~~~

"Christ, it's cold out here..." Kyle shivered slightly, rubbing his shoulders in the dark. He'd managed to snag a black hoodie from his house, as well as a wooden bowstaff, strapped to his back, he had kept from old karate classes. He hardly remembered how to use the damn thing, but he'd rather have a really long stick than a really short knife. The hoodie was a bit too large, the hood constantly falling over his eyes, which, by the way, were classed as 'Legally Blind', a fact he never understood, since he could still see, albeit as well as you could see a bug from a few miles away. He was wearing contacts, but unfortunately for him, even if he kept them, his eyes would eventually grow until the contacts were all but useless, and when that happened, he was toast.

He shoved his hands back in the pocket of his hoodie, still shivering lightly. He couldn't imagine how his sister was dealing with it...
if she was alive. He cursed himself silently for even thinking that. She was alive, somewhere... sure, as one of the infected, maybe. He shook his head, tried to drown the thoughts with the sound of his footsteps. If he remembered right, he was right outside the Police Academy. Like it matters, it's probably just a pack of those little f***ers in there... He kept walking, looking left and right now and then on the off chance he'd actually see something in the night light.

"What the hell!?" He jerked towards the gunfire, unconsciously taking a step back from it. He turned in time to see the last shot light up building, and the three figures near it. He quickly considered his options, he could keep walking, and hope he stumbled on a safe place to sleep, or her mangled corpse... or he could go up there, see if they could help him. He knew they had guns, and not knowing of any Infected smart enough to handle weapons, he had to assume they were human. But she's out in the cold... she's waiting for you... He made his decision, and started walking towards the Academy.

When he could make out their inky shapes in the night light, he dropped to the ground, crawling forward. If there was thing he remembered from his karate classes, it was the few Ninjitsu techniques his Sensei had taught him, the first being silence. As he approached, he saw a guy in a black suit and red tie, and a girl in a... Kimono? Are you serious? Walking around the most deadly streets in the world in a dress? Staying where he was, he called out to them, keeping sure to turn his head away, to make it seem he was to the left of where he actually was. "Hey! Do you have room for one more?"
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet
Character Name: Engima
Abilities: Chaos, Strength, Limited Flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 am

Kent turned around hearing a voice he stared into the shadows until he saw a man no not a man more like a boy. Another kid he said. Yea he shouted back if you be human we can make room there plenty inside the academy safe room.We even have food and weapon its quite the little home I think. Great well babysitting seems to be my new job he thought to himself but at least there older than ten. Kent shoulders his weapon and begins heading towards the safe room.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 am

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

When another person showed up, Hikaru didn't say a thing. She really didn't talk until spoken to. Hikaru shivered a bit in her kimono once more. She followed Kent, wherever he was going, but Hikaru had a feeling she wanted to be there. She let out another yawn, this one silent. She was so tired...

When the trio got to the safe room, Hikaru just stood away from the doorway, waiting for something to happen or do. Really, she would do what she was told to do, unless it was something outrageous. She kept her eyes on Kent, thinking he would say something. He seemed like the leader here. He is a police officer... Hikaru thought. So it was only natural she looked at him, right?

Tired. Hungry. Scared. All these emotions and a few others moved through Hikaru. She fought to keep her eyes open. She ignored her stomach's plead to eat, and the fear was almost unbearable to her. And on top of it all, she was cold. Hikaru's night wasn't going well.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Entering the safe room he beckoned to the others to follow It was a large room big enough for at least seventeen to fit comfortably there were two large brown crates on one side and on the other there were sleeping bags there was even a fridge.Foods in the fridge if you need to cook theres a kitchen two rooms over but dont go alone. The sleeping bags are clean and weapons are in the room at the end of the hall. Personally im tired so i think we should get some sleep and then check out food and weapons in the morning he says getting into his sleeping bag. If there is an emergency wake me up otherwise dont.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

When Kent acknowledged him, he stood up, not saying much else. He traced his finger along the wall of the Academy as they went, feeling the cool, hard barrier between them and what could only be hell on Earth. As they walked in, he let out a long whistle, looking around at the accommodations. "This is quite a place, here..."

He left the others for a bit, wandering over to the sleeping bags. Reaching back, he grabbed the bowstaff off his back, laying it on one of the bags. There was little chance he'd need it tonight, or ever... pistols are better than sticks...
He took his hoodie off next,
windmilling his arms a few times to ease the sore muscles.

The cop... Kyle never got his name, slipped into one of the sleeping bags, not bothering to shed any clothing. "If there is an emergency, wake me up, otherwise don't." He nodded in response, a bit too on edge to think about sleeping. Instead, he stood up, shaking a bit of dirt out of his hair and staring into space, thinking. He didn't look too good, ash and dirt covering his hair, a thin layer of sweat and grime on his skin, and chafed, blistering hands.

His night hadn't been too peachy either, most of it a blur of adrenaline fueled running, yelling and fighting... He knew he'd have nightmares tonight, he sometimes thought his mind was conspiring against him by scaring him out of his wits whenever a major event happened. And by any standards, finding out most or all of the people in the city, maybe the world, are flesh-eating maniacs who want nothing more than to kill you, is a pretty major event.

As he thought this, he took another look at the other survivors. A twenty-something cop, and a girl who looked more like a princess than a survivor. He felt the dread welling up in his stomach, what were the chances that two teens and a cop could survive this? They're a lot better than your sisters... He groaned inwardly, not wanting to think so grimly, and slumped against the wall. We'll be just fine, we have a cache of weapons, a shelter, and food. There's a cop with us, a cop who must know what he's doing... And tomorrow, I'll find her... I can, I will, I must.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet
Character Name: Engima
Abilities: Chaos, Strength, Limited Flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru took a seat on a crate in the room. She heard the snores of Kent and she declared him has asleep mentally. Her eyes were wide open, as were her ears. She wasn't sure what the other person was going to do, but if he was going to sleep, someone would need to keep watch. What if a large group of zombies came their way, and they were all sleeping. And if they did get up in time ti grab weapons and attack, they would all be drowsy, and vulnerable. Hikaru knew she was weak and couldn't really fight the things, but she sure could wake up Kent and the other guy.

Hikaru stared at the ground, trying to keep herself awake. Every time she felt her eyelids getting heavy, she thought about what would happen to her and mankind. It wasn't the best way to keep herself awake, but it would have to do. But it sure had her scared and alert. We'll never get out of here...Luck may be on my side at the moment, but there is no way telling when the tables would turn and I would have no luck. Hikaru thought to herself. She knew there was no point in lying to herself.

Covered in blood and decay. The smell of rotting flesh. Unsightly looks, and a smell that would make you puke your guts out. Hikaru was thinking about the zombies. At the time she didn't really notice the zombies looks and smells, except they looked scary and smelled yucky. But of course she was just going into detail on these things. She guessed it also helped her keep awake.

'Sayoko! How do I look?!' Hikaru asked her friend. Sayoko then looked over at her friend's kimono. It looked great on her, and some of th print even matched her eyes! 'I knew it would look great on you!' Sayoko said to Hikaru. 'Really?" Hikaru asked her good friend. She nodded. 'Mhmm!' Sayoko was smiling. Hikaru gave a small smile to her friend. 'So...What do we do now?' Hikaru asked Sayoko. 'We wait. I wonder who the first guest will be.' Sayoko said. Hikaru looked at the room they were in. It was decorated in Japanese decorations. She thought it was beautiful. 'It'll be fine, Hikaru!' Sayoko said, seeing the worry on her friends face. Hikaru nodded. 'I remember my first traditional party. I was nervous, but it was a lot of fun!' Hikaru then smiled at her best friend. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so bad.

Tears welled up in Hikaru's eyes. They were still downcast, looking at the floor. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so bad. Yeah right. It was the worst night in Hikaru's life. The first few guests had arrived, and they were all chatting when these....things came through the window. Sayoko's mother was the first to go. One of the beasts grabbed the womans' neck and started feasting on it, like a vampire....only messier. Blood poured from her neck. Then Sayoko's father tried to save his wife when two more got him. Then more came...and more...Sayoko and Hikaru ran into Sayoko's basement. They were going to try and get through the small windows. Sayoko made Hikaru go first. Sayoko was half-way out when the zombies came for her. Hikaru stopped thinking about it, yet she could still hear her friend's cries of pain.

Hikaru was trying hard to push all bad thoughts out of her head, but its hard to do when your in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. She blinked. Then silently let out a big breath. She picked a spot on the floor to focus on and did that. Yes, it was boring, but it was really the only thing Hikaru could do in here to get the bad thoughts out of her mind.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Role:Techy

Name: Levi

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
He's a major geek, and knows basically everything there is to know about technology. He doesn't have any street smarts, and he scares easily. He uses big words, and corrects people when they flaunt their technological ignorance by saying the wrong thing. And he's addicted to Team Fortress 2.

Levi had been holed up in the cyber cafe down the street for three days. He was eating his last set of provisions, and he could hear the Infected nearby, searching for theirs. If I don't get out of here tonight, I'll die!

He started pacing the room, thinking of a way to get out of his predicament. GAAAAH Levi kicks a dusty box in his fit of rage, and discovers an old HAM radio. In a last ditch effort to calm his nerves and drown out the screams of the horde, he hooked it up and began searching for a station. The desperate techie turned the right dial to the right in order to find a station. However, in his desperation, he missed a station, so he turns the dial back half a click and finds a station with nothing but static. Maybe someone with a form of communication is looking for other survivors. He screams into the mic in a frenzy. "Hello? Hello? This is Levi, searching for anyone who can help me. I am trapped in the cyber cafe, and--" It was then that Levi realized that there was no one on the other line.

Maybe there's power where that receiver is. Using his Macbook, he traced the radio signal back to the police academy. That's it! A police officer (read: Kent) must've left his radio on! I'M SAVED! Elated, he grabs his bolt-action rifle, his precious computer, and runs out the front door, hoping to reach the academy before he's overtaken by the living dead.

(HAI GAIS AMIDOINITRITE)
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Kent woke up startled he reached for his weapon but realized it was just the breathing of his two new companions. It was strange to be traveling with others again he had been alone since he left for the academy that morning he was meant to meet the newest recruits and then write a report on those he thought were promising.

Standing up he checked his watch it read 4:13 A.M amazing he chuckled to himself four hours and eleven minutes of sleep he noticed the young girl Hikaru passed out on a crate he woke her up and moved her to a sleeping bag then left the safe room with some cooking items.

Entering the academy's kitchen he began by cracking a few eggs pouring in some milk and then mixing in the few spices he had brought along with him. He reached into his bag and pulled out his bread then readying a large pan. He dipped the pieces of bread in two at a time until all six were used he then cooked them. They created a faint aroma that reminded him of home and his daughter Kate she loved french toast it was one of her favorites.

Shoving away these now painful memories he finished his work and brought the fruits of his twenty minutes of labor back to the safe room. He decided to eat his and let the kids sleep for another hour or two tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Walking back into the room he heard his radio hiss as the last words of a message came through. Damn it he shouted of course someone sends a message while im cooking. A bit annoyed he sat down to his breakfast. If hes smart hell get to the academy well stay here one more day before heading out that way I can get in as much training for these two as possible.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Role: Convict

Name: Rodge

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: He doesn't take crap from anyone, and he shoots first, asks questions just short of never. If he wants to talk to you, then he will. If you talk to him first and he talks back, then he likes you. If he remains mute, then you should leave him alone lest you invoke his viciousness. He lost his daughter, so he's very protective of the female survivors. He also has a weakness for kittens and women, and he is a master with small and medium sized weapons, such as revolvers and submachine guns.

He walks nonchalantly out of the gun store carrying twin revolvers, and his pockets are stuffed to the brim with ammunition. Maybe that sunuvabitch that put me in jail is still alive... If so, then we can always fix that. A zombie sprints at Rodge, screaming. He shoots its kneecap, causing it to fall flat on its face. The zombie's brain is then curbstomped into the sidewalk for the world to see and the zombies to feed upon.

Whistling to himself, he strolls down the street aimlessly. I need somewhere to hide from these zombies. The best two places to hide in a time like this must be the jail and the police academy... Obviously, the jail went to shit three days earlier after a few of the guards had been inexplicably become Infected. With that, the best plan is to go pay our friend Kent a visit, presuming he's alive. The only problem is is that I have no idea where the place is--! As if it were a miracle, he spots a map of the city sticking out of the nearby newspaper stand. A malevolent smile spreads across his face as he walks to the academy, humming the tune of "Just What I Needed" and killing a few zombies in the face along the way.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones
Admin In the Haystack (LAWLZ)

Character Sheet
Character Name: Emblem
Abilities: Ice, Speed, Strength.

http://flamingo.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Levi looked at his Macbook, and realizes that it's 4:13 in the morning. Holy crap! He has been fading in and out of consciousness due to lack of sleep for several hours. Come on... Just a few more steps! The smell of French Toast only helped him strive to reach his goal. However, the Hunter on top of the Police Academy was feeling like stopping Levi dead in his tracks.

(AH GEDDIT 8D)

The Hunter jumped several floors from the roof to the ground, growling at Levi. Suddenly, he cocked his head away. There were faint gunshots, followed by a loud -crunch!-. The Hunter growled again and leapt towards the new noises. Eyes wide and mouth agape, he sprints to the doors of the police academy and yanks them open. "Hello? HELLO? Is anyone there?" He searches the building, only to find what could easily be outfitted into a safe room. The aroma of food was almost sickening now, but sleep was more important. He opened the safe room door, barricaded it again, and collapsed to the ground.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Kent finishing his meal strode over to his bag. Taking out his favorite pistol he holsters it. He she places he police baton on his other side and shoulders his MP5. He checks his radio for any messages before setting it on a loop telling survivors to come to the academy within twenty four hours for food shelter and good company.

He was about to wake the boy when he notice the troubled look on his face he was going to need more sleep. instead he went to the girl who reminded him of his daughter he woke her up. She seemed confused at first but then seemed to understand and get up. He handed her breakfast.

I know its not the best but its all i could think of in the apocalypse he said. Im going to need to know more about you and your skills. Dont worry if you cant use a gun I can teach you a little.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm

As Rodge is looking at his map he hears the faint screeches of a.... What is that noise? I know it. OH JESUS!! He hears a hunter leaping and jumping like there is no tomorrow. He drops the map, grabbing his revolvers and try's to listen for the direction the screeches are coming from. They are to his left he turns that way, and sees the hunter leaping 25 feet or so into the air. He quickly thinks I have a few seconds to aim for the head shot. He quickly aims to the head with both revolvers, and he pulls the trigger without even thinking about it. He hits the hunter right in the skull. He chuckles to himself as he watches it fall to the ground. And he shoots it some more just for fun. I better stop wasting ammo, I'm going to need it.

He picks the map back up and searches for the giant P on the map that marks where the police academy is. Well he isn't that far so he heads in that direction. He arrives at the police academy. Some idiot left one of the front doors open. He waltzes in whistling to himself. Kent did put me in jail,but if he is a survivor he might be one of the only few, I must spare him, and get over our differences in order to survive. He smells the smell of french toast floating through the air. So he follows that scent and sees a barricaded door. He goes to the room to the left and looks for a crowbar and hammer. Once he finally finds it he looks at his watch and it says 4:37 he eventually opens the safe room door to find a girl , Kent eating french toast, and an idiot in his way and the way of the door. He barricades the door and sees Kent awake with food in front of him. "Hello I don't know if you remember me but you put me in jail a few years back and I am looking for any survivors. Can I stick with you? I may be a convict but right now I am not looking to hurt anyone other than those damn infected!!!
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru nodded at what Kent said to her. Just than someone ran in, closed the door along with barricading it, and then passing out? Hikaru almost dropped the food Kent had given her. She then saw the man's chest heaving up and down. He was OK...but was he...human? He looked like it. Hikaru decided to wait for Kent's OK.

Hikaru gave a small nibble on her toast. Then suddenly the safe room door opened, and somebody came inside. He re-barricaded the door and looked at Kent. Hikaru listened and her eyes widened. He was put in jail? A convict. Hikaru was a little surprised when he asked to stay with them. She again looked at Kent. She guessed it was up to him.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Rodge I remember you you shot two of my friends on the way on good times he says his mental delirium affecting his response. He then stiffens and gets serious. A convict could come in useful in the apocalypse the way I say your slate is now clean if you help us get the fuck out of this alive your to welcome have some french toast and share in our good company..

Kent walks over to his chair and sits down watching Rodge. You may be a free man now but im going to watch you just in case you decide to murder us rape the girl then burn our corpses he says in an almost joking manner.Hikaru would you please wake up the idiot passed out in front of the door and feed him so he doesn't pass out again. It wasn't a question even though it was worded as one Kent was a police officer he was meant to be a role model and leader to these kids he had to act like one.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am

Sorry I shot two of your friends people do stupid things under pressure. Yeah sure I'm an asshole but I just need someone to be with... And as for the girl I would never hurt her, I lost my daughter to these bastards and I wont let someone close to me die ever again. I mean I know y'all aren't close to me really, but your all I got and were going to have to get used to being together. Unfortunate for me and Kent. I don't need much to kill these bastards. Plus I have my trusty revolvers. Rodge walks over to Hikaru. Hello young lady I am Rodge yes I'm a convict but I won't ever hurt you. As for the idiot on the floor I wont ever harm him but I might make fun of his nerdy ways.

Rodge walks over to Kent, throws his revolvers to the side and sets down his ammo.
Now Kent, if you don't will you shake my hand? As he sits down to eat french toast he remembers to turn the safety on his revolvers. And whoever barricaded this door before me they did a very poor job. He sits and ask Hikaru, Maple Syrup?
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru almost flinched when Kent said the part about murder and rape...Even though she knew he was king of joking. It still made her nervous. She nodded at Kent's order. Hikaru also nodded at what Rodge said. It made her feel a little better. Hikaru was about to get up when Rodge asked her if she wanted any syrup. She just shook her head 'no', and got up to do as Kent told her. She cast a glance at the boy about her age still sleeping. He really must be tired... She thought to herself.

Hikaru knelt down by the man on the floor.
"Um...Hello? Excuse me..." Hikaru said to the passed-out man on the floor in her very soft, quiet voice. "Its time to wake up now...." Hikaru was having troubles. She kept trying to wake him up nicely, when one of the boxes that was piled up fell, and made a noise. Hikaru freaked out and grabbed the man's face, causing her to squish his face together. This was accompanied by a loud-ish, soft scream.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am

Levi quickly faded back into consciousness to find that his face was being pressed together by a girl he had never seen before. "Um... Hello?" He pushed the girl away and groggily stood up. He turns around the room and finds four faces he's never seen in his life. "So you're all survivors? OK, um, are any of you bitten? I think that's how that's how we're supposed to do things. I don't know, since this is the first ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" He sits on an old crate, then starts to clean and load his rifle.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content