Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About

3 posters

Go down

Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About Empty Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About

Post by ProXy Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Okay, so, the gimmick here is that it's endless. Yeah. It's just a string of increasingly difficult combat rooms. There IS a subtle plot (and the environments will kinda resemble Portal... kinda), but it's not really the main focus of the RP. This is sort of like the RP for bored people, as I appear to currently be out of new and fairly epic actual RP ideas for the moment. Sad

H'okai, so, here goes:

So I was floating in some fantasy world with lots of donuts... mmm, donuts... they were all big and round and glazed and yummy. I took a few bites. Ohmygosh this is DEFINITELY heaven, rollelyes I thought. The endless wave after wave of donuts flew past me, without me ever needing to worry about getting pa-pa-pawnch'd in the face by one of them.

And then suddenly one of the donuts talked to me... no seriously, it grew a fawking face and started swearing shit. Get off your lazy ass and prepare yourself, you worthless RPing noob. She... >_>... it... sounded sorta like GLaDOS from Portal mixed with the Announcer from Team Fortress 2.

...Geh? I said. What did I just tell you?! YOU'RE DREAMING, WAKE THE HELL UP!

...And that's when I woke up. She ended my sanctuary. Sad

When I first opened my eyes, they stung... the ceiling was a vibrant shining white, cut into extremely boring 4" x 4" tile segments. Worse still, EVERY OTHER PHUCKING WALL LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME. isee

Wow, fake and gay. wut Yeah, like your dad. Now get up. Reluctantly, I did. H'okai, can you explain to me why the phawk I'm here? There was a pause, and then She answered. You and any pathetic sorry souls that decide to join you are going to be fighting for your lives for my amusement. Hard to believe I actually walked into this place... if I DID walk into this place... >_> Ummm, WHAI?! Because I said so. Okay, but how did I get here? That's none of your concern. It is TOTALLY my concern! >_< I wanna leave! Another pause. Fine, if you want to leave, the door's right over there. A single silver screen in the midst of all this blinding white... y'know, like the annoying buzzing, flashing crap on fluorescent lights... opened, revealing absolute darkness. None of the vibrant white light from inside the room I was in appeared to leak into the darkness. I might as well be walking into a wall. >_> And why do all of these places have to look like motherfawking doctor's waiting rooms, without all of the rundown, old-person furniture?! Geez! >_<

Regardless, I smiled. Beats talking to Mrs. Whiny Bitch. Alright then, thanks! I'm outta here. Apparently the dark space WAS a wall... no, wait... the silver screen closed on my face... wtf hax... worried

Wait, hold up, you said I could leave! What, and you believed me? Never trust a computer that controls everything, you incompetent douchebag. I could not believe what Generic Nagging Wife was saying.

... ... I hate you so much... Hey, you know what? The feeling's mutual. Now prepare yourself. ...For what? The generic shit I throw at you. Which would be...? Random stuff that'll try to kill you. Great. -_- Don't worry, there's no time limit. awesome Well, I have NOTHING to defend myself with! What the hell am I going to do?!

There was no response. Instead, one of the tiles in the ceiling opened up and a somewhat used wooden baseball bat fell out of the hole to the ground a few feet in front of me.

...You've got to be kidding. >_> What?! These first few levels are freaking EASY! What'd you THINK I was gonna give you, a laser machine bazooka?! ...Please don't utter those words around here, Enigma might be watching. ._. ... T_T

So I picked up the fawking baseball bat and stood by for "further instructions". Gee whiz, I was about to have one hell of a day. >_>

------------------------

GENERIC PROFILE TIEM LOLZ:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

You're not allowed to have any powers or weapons on you. You use what you're given. -w-

My profile:

Name: Sam
Species: Human
Appearance: tall, black shirt, black shorts with white stripes running down vertically on the sides, blue eyes, dark blond wavy hair, glasses, white sneakers
Personality: smart (a bit of a geek) and usually kind, but can be pushed to the limit... mostly by the Computer; he's also not that athletic

----------------

The test shall begin when more people join and introduce themselves in the RP. Half-Speak and Literal RPing are both accepted here, I'm sticking with Literal.
ProXy
ProXy
^ This person has issues.

Back to top Go down

Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About Empty Re: Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About

Post by LockeGenRedux Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Name: Erandis
Species: Dark Templar. (See Starcraft Wiki! Very Happy)
Appearance: Your basic Lenassa Dark Templar, with a single blade. Like so. However, he cannot use his blade until (hopefully) later. Also, he isn't perma-cloaked like in the game. He's uncloaked for now, and will, hopefully again, get that ability back later.
Personality: Very quiet, but effective, and does as needed. When he does speak, and do things though, He acts like a Noble. Very Pompt, and classy, but not at all selfish, and cruel like many nobles are.

Erandis looks around, and blinks. "What in the name of Adun is this? A Terran facility? Wha- What's going on?! My cloak is gone, and I cannot use my blade..." He looks over at Sam. "You there! What is this place?"
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet
Character Name: Finar the Wolf
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: Electricity, Red Mage, Various others.

Back to top Go down

Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About Empty Re: Terminus - AKA, That Endless RP No One Cares About

Post by ProXy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Waiting Room

Surprised at the entry of this new, seemingly very robotic challenger, Sam turns around. I... I was just asking myself the same question... ._. I really have no idea... The Computer perked up at the awakening of Erandis. So, I see we got another hopeful on our hands? Hate to disappoint you, but you won't be able to use your natural abilities, sir.
ProXy
ProXy

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Waiting Room

Erandis sighs, and glares up at the ceiling. "This is why Psionic technology was always better." He mumbled. He picks up the bat, and shakes his head. "Such a great peice of weaponry. I wonder what we can do with this. Beat a Drone to death? Oh, wait. It would just disintegrate." He sighs, "So, Annoying Robot that Sadistically Exterminates... What are we here for, exactly?"
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Waiting Room

You're here to beat up generic enemies for my amusement. Don't worry, the first few test chambers will be easy. Sam chuckled. Don't bother trying to argue with her, I spent the last ten minutes wasting my time on that front.
ProXy
ProXy

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Waiting Room

Erandis sighs and looks at Sam, then up at the ceiling. "So, ARSE, What's First?"
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXy Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Waiting Room

There's a baseball bat lying right next to you. Pick that up. You'll be fighting the first enemies soon.
ProXy
ProXy

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm

ProXy wrote:Waiting Room

There's a baseball bat lying right next to you. Pick that up. You'll be fighting the first enemies soon.

[I've already done so. Razz]
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:11 am

Name: Knexas
Species: Vampire (not one of those shitty Twilight ones.)
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img534/4766/tumsa.gif
Personality: Defiant, lone wolf; Doesn't really give a fuck.

Waiting Room

Knexas gets up and searches the room. Either of you two know where to get any blood around here? He spots Sam and eyes him anxiously. Scratch that.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum