Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members

3 posters

Go down

Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members Empty Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members

Post by Fatehehhhh Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

This is absolutely crucial. In fact, if this doesn't happen, FFOD will die within around one month. Suggestions?
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members Empty Re: Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members

Post by Mike Wasowski Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

*COUGH* AHEM.
Three words.
Ad.
Ver.
FUCKINGTISING.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members Empty Re: Ways to Keep the Forum Active and Attracting New Members

Post by Fatehehhhh Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Alright, and where do you suggest I do that? I am personally against spamming, so that is out of the question.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Will search the internets after I finish up this thing. But why not do some Googling yerself, shonny? *Sigh*
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Alright, besides straight up advertising, what else can we do? Spread it via word of mouth, hold contests similar to the previous one (whoever brings the most members recieves a promotion to mod or admin), etc. More ideas, people.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Seeing as I am infact moving, I might spread the word. It's a college town, bound to be filled with gamers and snuffs. We should - MAKE POSTERS! HAVE A BAKESALE! HOST AN EVENT! Many, many things.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Mike Wasowski wrote:Seeing as I am infact moving, I might spread the word. It's a college town, bound to be filled with gamers and snuffs. We should - MAKE POSTERS! HAVE A BAKESALE! HOST AN EVENT! Many, many things.

Well, we'll have to hold back on everything that connects with real life like the last three of those until we get our own URL. Wait...

Mike Wasowski wrote:\ HAVE A BAKESALE!

wat
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Alright Levi considering you go to a big high school. Just make posters and say if your a gamer join a forum made by a student of this school. Just take a look for yourself. we are looking for new members. just visit
ffod.darkbb.com blah blah blah. And so on. Post em around town you know shit like that. Also tells people on xbox live or playstation network. in TF2 games anything like that! DO IT!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO! we cant get more members by just Fatehehhhh advertising everyone needs to
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones
Admin In the Haystack (LAWLZ)
Admin In the Haystack (LAWLZ)

Character Sheet
Character Name: Emblem
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: Ice, Speed, Strength.

http://flamingo.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down