Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Machinima..... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Machinima..... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Machinima..... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Machinima..... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Machinima..... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Machinima..... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Machinima..... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Machinima..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Machinima..... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Machinima.....

4 posters

Go down

Machinima..... Empty Machinima.....

Post by Daunted Jester Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Hello people of ffod I king of rose will be making a machinima.

Now dont expect it to come out anytime soon There is aloy of stuff that needs work and Im poor and lazy so yea.........It will be a Halo Reach machinima and I will be casting in the future.

I am here for a reason though I am asking you the members of ffod for a few things I would like you to give me character names and the name of the machinima itself so get creative and start naming.

Note it will be a serious /humorous machinima so dont be an idiot and name it Halo Bees or something like that.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Machinima..... Empty Re: Machinima.....

Post by Mike Wasowski Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 pm

So, you don't give any information about what it will be about, how many characters and what gender, personalities, or anything else? If it's your machinima, get to that first. Mad
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

If I had an Xbox, Halo Reach, and a mic I would help but..... Yeah
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Mike Wasowski wrote:So, you don't give any information about what it will be about, how many characters and what gender, personalities, or anything else? If it's your machinima, get to that first. Mad

ha see thats isnt important and besides i dont give a fuck so how about you do as was requested instead of fucking complaining. All that was required was stated apparently your stunning lack of intelligence is in the way if i needed gender specific names I would have said that but i dont care about gender the entire cast could be all male female or something between I dont see why you need to be difficult.

Also maybe other people work differently than you do you ever think that? I am writing in the way that works best for me I always have names before characters why I dont know I just work that way I apologize since that is apparently not the best way but thats how I do things.

I just asked for names you dont need to know more okay. If your going to help the help if your just going to criticize how my brain works then please dont post.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Dude, harsh
Its pretty hard to help you with a name when we don't know much about it, trying to come up with a good name for something you have no idea about will not get you anywhere. Mike was simply asking for some more information so its easier to come up with good names, not criticize how your brain works
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 pm

I haven't slept for three days im gonna be harsh.

The name just needs to be kind of serious I dont see how that pertains to anything. To get to the heart of the matter I am mainly asking for character names the name of the machinima is just something I through in there because I am having trouble.

If you feel there isn't enough info for a title then dont post a title just give me character names and if you argue thst there isnt enough info for naming someone then your an idiot.

I am keeping what I do with the info I get to myself for now so please just help one more post telling me what to do or complaining about my methods and I will just delete this topic.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

(I might have to pull out the old lock and key on this beeyotch if this continues.)

The name really depends on what the characters are in your story. However, for a random title, I would have to go with something like Delta Halo (named after the Halo ring in Halo 2), or Noble Team Boot Camp (if you did this, you would obviously have to have some players dressed as a member of Noble Team.)

Characters are actually a lot easier than names, as each machinima typically has a niche for each character to fill. If you went with Noble Team Boot Camp, I would obviously have to with the members of Noble Team (sans 6), but keeping them in character. As for OCs, I would suggest a few characters. For one, maybe a Spartan named Lars-594 is very sarcastic, but a fantastic soldier. Dom-666 (short for Dominique) could be a very depressing/emo character, and a running joke could be him committing suicide every time something is even slightly off or wrong. Of course, there always has to be the one that is the butt of the joke, so I would suggest putting in a girl named Anne-248, who is always put down and criticized by her peers. YES, CLICHE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Okay Levi, don't lock it. My rant is in a spoiler, therefore optional.

Spoiler:

*Cough* Moooving on. Once this whole thing gets actually started up, I'll work my butt off doing chores, get a copy of Reach, and help out ingame. Or be an editor, or even possibly enhance the audio and shiz for you.

(You should totally have a Jim Raynor spartan.)
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Okay I have my Two main character and the Title huzzah.

But before I get into that I would like to apologize for my behavior and stupidity I was wrong now then think of this as the real first post I have caught up on my sleep and am now ready to put together coherent thought.

The machinimas name is Opportunitys Clutch.

It is about two new spartan teams thrown into a heavy combat zone to retrieve an alien artifact code named opportunity. The leaders of each team hate each other and end up turning what was supposed to be a cooperative mission into a small war of there own.

Note that this is just an outline things are sure to change hell I may even change the entire plot.

The two main characters are Jennifer 402 and Louis 606.

Louis is a Deceiver he is the leader of Team A he gets what he wants with lies and deceit many of his missions have been completed quickly and efficiently but his methods are questionable. He is quickly rising in the ranks to fulfill some unknown goal. When his veil of trickery fails to protect him from his superiors he shoots his way out of trouble killing all those who are against him and disposing of any incriminating proof. He rarely shoots his way out.

Jennifer is the leader of team B she goes to great lengths to follow proper protocol. Jennifer is intelligent and has a talent for motivating soldiers. She is most comfortable with small firearms and is a strategist. Jennifer developed a rivalry with Louis when they were on the same team and her love of rules got in the way of his ambition which is still unknown.

Note that each team has five members. Two slots on each team are already taken. I am open to suggestions for names and personality's of the last six characters I already have a few ideas.

I am also accepting suggestions for team names but for now there just team A and team B.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am

Epsilon and Gamma?
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 am

Oh hey guys I am in a dead topic talking about something no one cares about. I have had an entire rewrite. Yup that means new everything.

I was having trouble writing when I got an idea I liked more So far I am still working on a name and just calling it the game.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content