Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) Empty Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!)

Post by Mike Wasowski Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

First off, i'm a roll with the acronyms today. Really. H.E.L.L. = Help Everything LoL.

Secondly, seeing as i'm a homeschooled child with too much time on her hands, i'll gladly help with anything that doesn't involve me forfilling your sexual desires.
Infact, here's a list.

THINGS I WANT FOR X-MAS My amazing abilities.

1. Help with a part on a game/advice on said game.

2. I know some photoshopping, I can make signatures, pictures, edit the color, etc.

3. Help with homework. But I won't do it. You lazy facktards.

4. Checking over things, such as whether a character you have in some out there RP or anything is a Mary-Sue, or OP. If you
have no clue what a Mary-Sue is, chances are that you are one.

5. Questions about nearly 90% of everything in the universe.

6. I'm a freakin' name generator.

And last on the list, but not the imagination;

7. Help with a video, such as a parody, machinima, abridged series, blah, blah.

There's probably alot more then that, I just named some. And Levi, before you post something totally random, NO I WON'T. Yes, it was kind of funny, but no, I won't help you paint a llama, or whatever you were going to say.

Last edited by Mike Wasowski on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) Empty Re: Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!)

Post by Daunted Jester Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:26 pm

You know im feeling lazy so why dont I try out your obviously infinite pool of knowledge.

So tell me in The Elder scrolls IV Oblivion what is the best way to raise my total magicka without leveling or using the constant effect glitch?

Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!) Empty Re: Welcome to H.E.L.L. (Now with less title!)

Post by Mike Wasowski Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 pm

I would say go Altmer, use the sign of the atronach. Then just try and find good armor, if it gives stats. I will improve on this later, currently typing from a droid. Major pain in the arse.

EDIT: Okay, on my computer now.

You can enchant every item with those Enhance Magic Sigil Stones, with give +25 or +50, I believe. From there, try to get buffs. The Knights of the Nine Juliano's blessing gives a +5 bonus, which could also help as well.

To be updated if needed. :3

Last edited by Mike Wasowski on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can. Annnd I make alot of typing errors.)
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Location : Melancholy Hill, living in fear of my unknown future, and dark corroded past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 am

How do I populated forum.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

Go on other forums and talk about it, maybe say something at school - there's numerous things you could do.

If you click the link here: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl Then you are able to try and submit the website to google. If that fails, just give it time, then find a way to mak emoney, get off your poor butt and make a t-shirt.

This --->http://www.adgridwork.com/ <------ Provides *free* advertising. just use generic words to describe the website, not everyone is a happy little kawaii acting thing like you are.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Mike Wasowski wrote:...happy little kawaii acting thing like you are.

... I will destroy you.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Actually the atronach birth sign is a hindrance its better and more cost effective to be altmer with the apprentice birth sign then enchanting all of my clothing (including the chains you get from the beginning) with fortify magicka of course im meant for any race and thus im being a Bretons because Bretons are OP with the mundane ring.

Now i can say you have passed my test with an A- huzzah.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Command console is easier awesome
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Daunted Jester wrote:Actually the atronach birth sign is a hindrance its better and more cost effective to be altmer with the apprentice birth sign then enchanting all of my clothing (including the chains you get from the beginning) with fortify magicka of course im meant for any race and thus im being a Bretons because Bretons are OP with the mundane ring.

Now i can say you have passed my test with an A- huzzah.

My Oblivion has been broken for over a year. I'm rusty.

And you just said increase magicka. I know the atronach is a pain, it's why I just don't use it. >_<
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I said the best way to raise total magicka so if atronach is a pain how is it the best?
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 am

You said raise it, not raise it the less of a pain way. You are the weakest link. Goodbye. *Presses the red button*
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 am

I'm having trouble as a zombie on L4D2, for smoker I tend to go too far and can't smoker anyone. Boomer, I tend to get at least one person. Hunter, I miss alot. Spitter I also miss. Charger miss. Jockey, I die before I can get anyone and if I do get someone I get killed or knocked off then killed. Tank I have my moments with not very good with hitting them but if there is a car they are dead, I also have trouble with aiming the rock, any tips?
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 am

I'll handle this one, MW.

Smoker: Don't tend to pick the tallest buildings when Smoking; remember the tongue has a maximum distance! Also, stay far away (but not outside the maximum range) and where the Survivors can't see you when you want to get some kills, such as the tombstones the Infected can get on in The Parish.

Hunter: You have to apply physics to your jump, as you will eventually fall back to the ground with every jump. For example, the higher you aim, the higher your Hunter will jump, but the less forward the jump will be. Also, the Hunter is most effective either when there is a straggler in the back of the group, or when the Survivors are being rushed. Remember, however, that you can knock the other Survivors back by pouncing one of them while the Survivors are all next to each other.

Spitter: Don't try to aim at the Survivors. Instead, try to aim it at key points in the map, like the entrance to the gun store in Dead Center. You can also use it to bring out campers and provide a distraction for the other Infected.

Charger: The Charger isn't meant for taking on a single Survivor. Instead, you can use it to bowl through the enemy team when they are close together. They will be knocked back, and the one you grab will get you (at the absolute least) 15 or 30 damage if you're close to a wall. You don't always have to charge the enemies, though. The Charger has the second most powerful melee attack of the SI, so run in with a Horde and start punching the Survivors. If they notice you and attempt to kill you, then Charge away.

Jockey: The physics thing also applies to the Jockey, except for the fact that the Jockey has a significantly smaller jump. Try to use the Jockey when there is a straggler, or when there is an environmental hazard in the map (like the rooftops on No Mercy). You can steer your victim away from the rest of the Survivors, which can help you or your teammates get some damage on him.

Tank: There is very little strategy to the Tank. When you're close, hit stuff. When they're far away, hit or throw stuff at them. Speaking of throwing stuff, when using the rock, try to lead the target to compensate for the rock's speed and lag. Also, try to hit the Survivors into environmental hazards, as these can be one hit kills.

Amidoinitrite?
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:43 am

...did I FUCKING SAY YOU COULD HELP? Nah, i'm joking. But you should use a color to make all your posts stand out. *Nodnod*

Yes, pretty decent tips there.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

Alright, now you can feel important again. Razz What is the best way to be a Battle Engineer on the Xbox 360 version of The Orange Box?
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am

Hmmm. Let me think, seeing as I'VE NEVER PLAYED IT. I'm still going to answer it, hold on.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am

Naughty double post. Anyways, I took this from a guide, but I still answered it.

"As Engineer
Turrets are your friends and you need to remember to build them in the backfield guarding control points, flags, and corridors. A good technique is to first build dispensers near where you plan to construct a turret. Now, when you construct the turret, the dispenser will reload your metal toolset, allowing you to create a fully upgraded turret in about a minute. Once your turret is upgraded, you can now dismantle your dispenser and rebuild it near the offensive team, giving them a spot to reload their ammo and health without having to seek out ammo and health vials throughout the map. You can also change the orientation of a turret before you place it on the floor."

I think that may be it.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 am

Eh, that just describes how to play Engi in general. Thanks for the help, anyway. You did surprisingly well for not ever having played the game. Razz
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

Why do you people test me? WHY? -.-
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 am

I didn't really test you. I was just curious, as I'm trying to put together a TF2 tourney sometime next weekend.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Mike Wasowski wrote:You said raise it, not raise it the less of a pain way. You are the weakest link. Goodbye. *Presses the red button*

I said raise it in the best way you seem to forget the word best.
Since atronach birthsign comes with a plethora of cumbersome downsides then how is it the best? The apprentice birthsign is the best because the one downside has alot of ways to easily work around it so once again I win.

Now then my new question is how the fuck do I get more people than just my eleven year old sister to play Left 4 Dead with me on expert?
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Ease them into it, start a game on normal, then change it once they've got it down, go to hard, then expert.

Or just plain invite them to an already started game that is on expert. I would play with you, but Assassin's Creed 2 is uber amazing.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:05 pm

until you beat the campaign and you cant re do your favorite missions and have nothing to do but look for feathers and then you get to the last seven and you cant find them.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Fatehehhhh wrote:I'll handle this one, MW.

Spoiler:
Smoker: I'm not sure how far is too far
Hunter: I just miss, I almost never go too far/not far enough
Jockey: They tend to shoot me before I get to them, alone or in groups
Other then those three you have been helpful
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wasowski Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

A smoker is like taking cover in a Splinter Cell game, if you don't do it, no matter the distance, then will find you. Try hiding far back enough on a rooftop that when you smoke them, the only way to get you is breaking your tongue. All about the cover.

As for the Hunter, it takes practice, keep working at it.

The jockey, all about cover again. You have to hide and run, then rape the face.
Mike Wasowski
Mike Wasowski
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL
OMG IS TEH L33TZ LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum