Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Nocturne EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Nocturne EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Nocturne EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Nocturne EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Nocturne EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Nocturne EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Nocturne EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Nocturne EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Nocturne EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nocturne

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nocturne Empty Nocturne

Post by Neo Enigma Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

7 Months after Finar's induction to the NeXus...

~~~

Kex and Finar walk briskly down the halls of the Colony, wasting no time in formalities. He speaks with a rushed, stressed tone. "Something is wrong... Enigma's strength has been fading, even when you were inducted, I could tell he was deteriorating. I had, at first, attributed it to age, but it has been accelerating past any standard. It must be some kind of illness, but there aren't any physical signs of disease or mal-being... He requested your presence specifically, which is why we brought you on such short notice... he's right in here, as always."

Kex opens the door, and then steps back, allowing Finar through. Once again, Finar finds himself in the Observation deck, the view looking out into pure space. Enigma sits on a stool, conversing with a pensive Raiva. When Finar enters, Raiva looks up, pats Enigma on the shoulder, and then leaves.

Enigma is wearing a full-body suit, but this one is white, with a red cross on the chest. It's bulkier, especially on the back, and the cross continually pulses with Enigma's breathing.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet
Character Name: Engima
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: Chaos, Strength, Limited Flight

Back to top Go down

Nocturne Empty Re: Nocturne

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

Space Colony DESTINY - Observation Deck

Finar nodded to Kex, as both Ravia and Kex dismissed themselves... Finar walked across the glass floors of the deck... He always had liked it here, and he knew it was Enigma's favorite spot to be... And aptly so... He walked up next to Enigma and smiled... "You look like shat, Enigma... What happened to you?" He said, now standing in front of Enigma, arms crossed... "I did leave my ship to come see you, so I hope it's good. We had a very good paying mission on standby that we were just about to head out on. ".. You could tell Finar was trying to lighten the mood a bit, by being funny, but inside he was deeply concerned about Enigma. After all of what happened with Armia, and all the things since then, They'd become really good friends. And he really did look like Shat... The Medical Suit and all? Something was seriously wrong. And despite Finar's funny and friendly demeanor on the outside, his tail wasn't wagging in the slightest. If he were happy or wanting to really laugh, it would have been.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet
Character Name: Finar the Wolf
Abilities: Electricity, Red Mage, Various others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Space Colony: DESTINY - Observation Deck

"Hah..." Enigma continued to stare into the void, the intensity in his eyes replaced with dull calculation. He pauses for a long time, gazing at the stars. "It's funny... I look into space because it gives me hope, that in this... infinite realm, there must be others who think like us... but now, every day, I see less and less stars... my hope has now become a countdown to when everything will be a void..." He looks up at Finar, the cross beginning to pulse faster. "I am deteriorating, yet there is nothing wrong with me, I am slowly dying, without the slightest indication of physical weakness. There is but one explanation I can think of, yet I am not sure if it is reasonable, or the babbling of a mad man..."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Scape Colony DESTINY - Observation Deck

Finar tilted his head at Enigma. "What on earth could you possibly be talking about? There has to be something wrong with you...? It doesn't make sense... Your no mad man, so even if you babble along, I doubt the statement and conclusion could possibly be anything less than intelligent..." He said, giving a breath... He didn't like to see him like this... What would happen if Enigma DID die? Who would take over? These questions circulated in his head, but never more than there... He eyed the rapidly glowing cross on his chest wariily...
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Space Colony DESTINY: Observation Deck

Enigma smiles weakly. "Exactly why I'm telling you this. My theory has to do with one we both know, and loathe with the entirety of our being; Genesis. Despite his importance, the other members know little, if any, of him, and thus, only you know of what I speak." He looks back into the stars for a moment, as a comet passes by. "Like I said, there is nothing physically wrong... so I thought, and came to a conclusion. What if the problem wasn't physical... but temporal?" He looks up at Finar again, waiting, expressionless, for his response.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Finar tilts his head.. "You mean to tell me that Genesis is doing this? I, personally, saw his death... There's no way." He said, giving a huff. "Is it his lack of existence that's doing this to you? I would make some sense, somewhat, actually... If he was an entity that was here from the beginning of time, perhaps the whole fact of him being gone changed the time line?" He says, thinking aloud... He hadn't a clue what was happening, honestly. He was just throwing up suggestions.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Enigma smiled, his eyes lighting up a bit. "That is precisely what I believe. Genesis was destroyed, and because of this, every act committed by him has slowly begun to fade away. Eventually, any event related to him will be wiped from both existence, and the memory of everyone involved. The repercussions of this large of a reset would be severe, and thus, I must ask too much of you, Finar. I want you to resurrect Genesis."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Finar blinked... He laughed, roaring with hilarity... "That's a good one, Enigma. A real good one man... No, really... What are we going to do?" He asked, looking at Enigma... Once he realized Enigma wasn't laughing, or even phased by his own laughter one bit, Finar's face screwed up and he gave Enigma a rediculous look... "You can't be serious!... The guy's a complete freak, and if we brought him back, he'd kill us all!" Finar swished his tail angrily, "Not to mention, I risked both me and my mother's life killing him!" He growled out in frustration... He had his back to Enigma now... He calmed down a little before speaking again... "How do you plan on doing this, Enigma? The guy's a inhuman entity made from time and space itself... He existed in a crystal..."

Finar stopped cold in his tracks.

"You'd better not tell me I'm off going shard hunting, man... I'd rather have someone shoot me than have to spend another year hunting down itty-bitty pieces of a crystal..." He said, turning back around. "Because... I'm not, right?... RIGHT?" He said, with expression. That wasn't his favorite past time, for sure. Treasure, sure. Crystal shards to bring back an evil tyrant entity? No thank you.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Enigma's face takes on a look of a bemused teacher watching a student grappling with a solution. "I did warn you it may sound like babbling. Don't worry, I have planned everything to the end. Genesis's being was encompassed in a single crystal. When he was defeated, this crystal was shattered not in the present, but in the past. Since then, all of the pieces have been trying to come together, to reform its true self, but this is simply impossible without outside interference..."

"If we could gather all of the pieces, we could bring him back, but at the same time, we could seal him away in the present, rather than destroy him in the past. That way, all of his past misdeeds will have happened, yet he cannot cause anymore. Understand?"
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Finar growled and narrowed his eyes... He had a defeated look on his face... "For the record. I. Hate. You." He said, crossing his arms... He lifted a hand, as if demonstrating something. (Still Crossed), "Makes sense... But where are these crystals? Are they all in Luyecia?.. I mean, you said they were trying to come together, right?... So, they cant be too far apart... Right, Enigma?" He said, with an awesumfaec... He really didn't want to go on an intergalactic crystal hunt... Then again, It'd give the Bahamut some time in Zero-Gee, and he'd be able to test his baby out... Still, though..
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 pm

"If they were all on the same planet, Finar... We'd be dead. He would have brought himself back, and killed us all, before we know what hit us. No... while they have brought themselves together as much as possible, they are still scattered amongst the heavens. This will not be an easy journey, Finar... and because of this, I will be lending you Geneva, and her exceptional medical skill. You will need it more than I."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Finar grinned wide, and looked the other way, trying to mask his emotions at the moment, only to be obviously shown by his tail... Oh, this is TOO good... He thought.. He cleared his throat and kept his cocky grin. He nodded, "Alright, I don't completely hate you anymore..." He said, turning around again and staring off in space... Literally. "So, you have a map of where these things are, right?.. It's not like I have to actually go out and search every planet, right?" He asked, scrolling through his CIV.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Enigma looked away, and into space. "I can see your excited now, I wonder why..." Sarcasm, of course. "I have a few ideas of where they are, but until you find the first shard, you'll be blind. The most obvious location i can think of is on your home world, Mobius. Genesis has a temple there, hidden within Sky Sanctuary Zone. That should be your first target. Geneva will be waiting for you there."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 am

He had a ridiculous grin on his face and he nodded. "Alright then... To Mobius, Sky Sanctuary Zone, Genesis' Temple... " He sighed, "At least there's a payoff, man..." He turned to Enigma again. "I'll get this fixed, Enigma. No worries... But one question.. What happens if I'm not quick enough? Will you just reappear and come back?
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?" He laughed softly, looking down. "I'm sure everything will turn out as it is meant to..."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Finar nodded and tapped his CIV. "Ghost, I'll be at the dock in a second, get ready to ship off. Prep coordinates for Mobius, Sky Sanctuary in particular." He waited, and you could hear a deep voice just barely over the CIV, and then clicked the CIV again, hailing Kex. "Keep an eye on him. He seems to be getting worse." He said, and then waved at Enigma. "Take care, mate. I'll fix it, and you'll be back to normal in no time." He went ahead and went out of the Observation Deck and down the hall, heading for one of the docking bays. He opened the door, and the Bahamut locked onto the station.

Ghost operated the new and improved Bahamut. Instead of a simple Airship, it was now a smaller, more compact Spaceship of sorts. It had the same layout, but was stripped of all the simple levitation and propellers that the typical airship had. Consequently, It still had enough equipment to keep it hovering in atmosphere. Multi-purpose, and very high tech. Thank you NeXus!

Bahamut - Docking Bay

Finar walked in to the docking bay, to be greeted by a few of his friends. He had enlisted many of his old friends staff aboard the Bahamut, and it was a good crew too. He nodded to WaRRioR, who disengaged the clamps holding the ship to the station, and Finar walked through the halls. One turn, to the elevator, and up into the First Deck, or the Bridge... "Ghost, you'd better be firing up those engines." He yelled, while walking down the hallway. It was replied with a very loud ping, and the sound of the hull crinkling. Atta boy. He walked into the bridge room, and sat down in the Captain's chair... Ghost on his right, on the Diagnostics and Piloting station, G.B.A. to his left, on the Weapons. And Last, Spindash right in front, with the NAV station. G.B.A. was a human friend of Finar's who had gone on plenty of adventures with him when he was younger. He found him in his favorite bar not that long ago, betting another bout of money for no reason... Finar plucked him up, and saved him from getting the crap beat out of him, and he became the weapons officer. Ghost contacted Finar, after he knew that He now had control of the Bahamut. He offered to be his Diagnostics and Piloting Officer, and Finar accepted, after the whole Armia incident, he was invaluable, and a welcome addition. As for Spindash? He was a old buddy of Finar's that had also had their share of adventures together. A Bat/Cat Hybrid of sorts, and an excellent Ninja and tracker. Made him perfect for the NAV position. Finar just called him though. Razz As for everyone else on board, they were mostly old friends of Finar's or people who needed a job, and were good at what they did. So, Finar bought his staff. Kept a few people originally on board, and set off. Thanks to NeXus, he also suped up the old Airship with new hull plating, electronics, engines, and even shields and heavy weapons... Oh the joy.

"Punch it."

And the Bahamut was off in a quick warp to Mobius...

-12 Hours later-

Vertigo Airship BAHAMUT - Finar's Quarters. (2:37 AM, Central Time.)

The alarm went off next to his bed, signaling that they had arrived. Finar brushed his covers off of him and hit the alarm, sitting up now. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his CIV. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately, and that was almost too much. He sighed and put his CIV on, clicking it, saying he was up, and online. He did the classic dog shake, as if he had water on his fur, and just fluffed it up. He flared his tail out behind him and stood up. Yeah, Finar slept with only Boxers on, so anyone that would've come in at that time would've been embarrassed. He got up, and donned his uniform... He never did really use the NeXus Combat suit. He just felt that it got in the way more than anything... He stretched, and cracked his neck and smiled at his uniform. "Commander Finar Wolf of the Vertigo Class Airship, Bahamut." He said out loud... Such a cool title, he thought.

After finishing getting ready, he walked down the halls and walked into the elevator, sending him back up to the bridge... As always, Ghost was sitting at the Diag/Pilot Seat. Noticeably missing were G.B.A. and Spindash. Sleeping, no doubt. Ghost on the other hand, was propped up, feet in the air on his console, sleeping himself. As much as the guy was an insomniac, he needed his sleep when it came... And one man had to be on the bridge at all times, and he generally volunteered for the duty... Finar smiled and sat down in his own chair. He clicked a button or two, and brought up orbital scans of the Area, as well as live photos. Energy emitting from the middle of the... Oh, that's the temple. Okay... Makes sense... I get to be Indiana Jones today... Wonderful. What else... Life readings from inside the temple, and a few outside, but it doesn't seem like anything more than a few basic creatures around it... Nothing I can't handle. Finar sighed, So, get in, take care of a few traps and such along the way, grab the crystal, and get out. No biggie, right? He made a small plan in his head, and went back to the elevator. He would head straight for Deck Four, which was the Engineering Deck, mainly, for the shields and engines, but it also housed the main armory, which is where he needed to go. Swords just weren't going to cut it for now...

BAHAMUT - Armory Room, Deck Four. (2:53 AM)

Finar checked his CIV. "Almost Three. I need to get going." He ran down the halls to the armory, and put in his Pass code, allowing him access into the room. Among the shelves were hundreds of Guns, Knives, Grenades, Armors and even full Cybernetic Suits. In a separate room, there was a ton of explosives, but he shouldn't need any of that... He grabbed a small, basic Pistol. The M7 Dare. A very tough, hard hitting Pistol that needed no introduction.. It was an amazing gun, by itself, but even better was his next pick. K-09 Gauss Rifle. A Much stronger, 400 round Assault Rifle used for most of his men now, and packed an amazing punch in each hit. Even has a Bayonet on it, for up close and personal issues. Finar packed it away, and strapped on a small vest, that would protect him against a few things... "A Few extra magazines... couple grenades... Yep, good to go." He stated. He quickly exited the Armory, and headed for the Ship Hangar... A few more security checkpoints to cross, and he was inside of the hangar... Since they were in the atmosphere, he could open the hangar doors without a problem, and he did so, before hopping into one of the small, Arwing-like fighter jets that he had. It reminded him of the old Ragnarok Era ships they had, but smaller... It was modeled after that, after all...

He punched the controls and exited the BAHAMUT, with a quickness. It was day on the planet, now, at least where the temple was. Which was good. He'd be able to get in and get out quick, like he hoped... He lowered down into a clearing near the temple grounds and used his thrusters to get a good landing... CLANK! And he was down. He hit the button to open the cockpit, and hopped out, throwing his helmet into the fighter. He 'locked' the ship up, and left the premises, walking towards the temple entrance... It was good to be home again.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Sky Sanctuary Zone -Temple Outskirts

The sound of quick footsteps sound behind Finar, before something jumps and wraps around his neck. "Finar! Ohhh, I missed you soooo much!" Geneva was in her fox form, with bright orange fur and an incredibly bushy tail that can reach up to her face if need be. She's wearing slightly more combat oriented clothing, more so than a dress, in the form of a green sleeveless shirt with an inverse heart cut in it to show off her assets, and tight black stretchy pants with a green swirl going down the left leg.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Sky Sanctuary Zone - Temple Outskirts

Finar oofed as Geneva glomped him from behind. He smiled and looked back at her, "Geneva! Hey! It's good to see you again! Enigma told me you'd be helping me out with this Mission. Glad he arranged that, too. I missed you, a ton." He grinned, his tail gone into overdrive as he turned around to look at her, before his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Someone got all dressed up for me..." He said, picking up his jaw... He looked up and down her body, paying close attention to her left leg, and her.. well.. before looking back up at her. He was a gentleman, however, so he didn't stare the entire time.. "You look more beautiful every day, Geneva." He said, grinning. Too bad I'll have to change pants when I get back... Good Lord, she looks extremely smexy... He smiled and gave her a proper hug, really tightly, before letting go and starting to walk into the temple. "Ladies First, Ma'am." He said, letting her lead the way...
"So, what has Enigma had you been doing lately?" He asked, while they entered the Temple.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Sky Sanctuary Zone - Temple Outskirts

Geneva giggled, walking ahead. "Why thank you, kind sir." She puts her hands on her shoulders. "Kinda cold in here... He's had me doing the usual, staying locked up in that dreadful Colony all day, handling communications... I hardly get out these days, and it's so... lonely..."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Sky Sanctuary Zone - Temple Entrance

Finar smiled and followed behind her, taking his pistol from his holster and switching on the flashlight attached to it. "Sounds completely unbearable... You should travel with me. When I'm not doing something for Enigma, I'm off exploring the galaxy... It'd be a lot more fun that sitting in the colony all day..." He paused, to grin at himself, "And you wouldn't be so lonely... 'cause you'd have me." He said, in a very normal, but suave tone. He walked up and wrapped his arms around her, slipping them in-between hers, to keep her 'warm', but kept his flashlight facing in front of them, and smiled. "Being in a physical body does have its advantages, as well as it's disadvantages. Being cold is one of those disadvantages." He said, his head on her shoulders. He really did seem like a gigantic, furry blanket.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Temple - Entrance

The inside of the temple is in an Egyptian style, with sandy walls and numerous pictures and etchings on the wall. There are large torches on the ground every few feet, but they're either destroyed or burnt out.

Geneva, please stop socializing with Finar. Oh shut up, Computer, how often do I get to do this? All too often... Yeah, yeah, just be quiet and find this crystal... Scanning...

Geneva looked at Finar, eyes aflutter. "That sounds divine, Finar." She leans her head into his shoulder, subtly raising her mirage's temperature. "Maybe we can get a preview on the way to the next shard..."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Temple - Interior

Finar kept his smile and took a deep breath behind her, before letting go of her. "I'll be looking forward to it." He pointed his flashlight down the corridor, "But, we have to find this shard first. Then, perhaps, we can enjoy ourselves... A Bit of champagne, perhaps?" He said, giving a small smirk at her, before leading the way... "I wonder what happened here... Someone must have had some problems here, by the looks of the torches on the ground.." He said, observantly. He didn't really like being in a creepy temple, honestly, but it was for two good causes. One. To keep Enigma alive and well, and Two: Some time with Geneva. Alone. On his ship... Yeah, pretty much awesome. He grinned, tail a'waggin' away as he continued down the corridor.
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Temple - Interior

"Let me download the schematics..." Geneva freezes for a second, processing data, before regaining her stride and catching up to Finar. For now, she was switching into the Fatale part of her moniker, she was all business. Besides, the sooner they finished, the sooner they could get to the fun part. "The central shrine is directly ahead, but we'll need to take a detour through the lower levels. There's some kind of traps down there, but I'm not sure exactly what kind they are... magically assisted, I'd imagine."
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeGenRedux Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Temple - Interior

Finar looked back at Geneva, and then sighed. "Detour, eh?... When isn't there traps affiliated with detours...?" He muttered to himself. "I guess I should let you lead, again, since I don't have the schematics. Unless you would rather send them to me, which would be equally as efficient." He proposed. Either way, they'd get it done, it seemed. He just wondered why they couldn't waltz right in the main entrance?
LockeGenRedux
LockeGenRedux
Active Contributor
Active Contributor

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Temple - Interior

"Sending it now..." About a second after she says this, a 'Received File' message appears in Finar's CIV. Farther down the hallway, there's an incredibly dense energy signature, followed by another small portion of hallway leading out to the main chamber. There's an alternate path going down a level, through a series of rooms, and then up into the main chamber.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content