Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Left 4 Dead CYOA

+3
FlamingoBones
Fatehehhhh
Daunted Jester
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Left 4 Dead CYOA - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead CYOA

Post by Fatehehhhh Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:19 am

Wow, this is different, mainly because I vote D. :3
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am

The answer is inconclusive so instead you get something completely different hooray.

You continue standing there pondering your choices when a voice comes out of the void to your left. Hello? you ask is someone there? A man steps out of the shadows wow someone else I cant believe someone else is still alive he says. Suddenly you here a shriek come from above.

What the fuck is that you ask this newcomer. Its a hunter SHIT he yells as a blur of black falls from the roof top and lands on him you se that it is a man in a black hoodie his skin is pale and gray like the demon lady's and he has blood around his mouth. You continue looking when you notice his hands....no hands isn't the right word these were claws and they were ripping the new guy apart.

GET THIS THING OFFA ME he hollers you stumble forward and manage to shove him off and then it jumps with a shriek landing on you knocking you right to the ground knocking the air out of you. He begins to claw at your chest ripping your shirt your eyes go glazed as memories flood back in you here a voice on your answering machine.

Hello Brad its me I know your wondering were I am now well im back in Chicago. I cant stay with you brad you hear these words and adrenaline rushes through your veins. Im in love with someone else she says you manage to role over pinning the hunter it struggles as you dig your steak knife out of your pocket. Im sorry it ended like this Brad but I cant stay with you knowing I love another please dont come after me......and dont do anything youll regret. These words ring in you ears as you plunge the knife into the hunters throat.

You stare into its eyes as the life flows out seeing the man who took your love of nine years away from you and then yelling brings you back into the real world.
Hey buddy are you okay asks the mysterious man. Dude your covered in its blood he then levels his shotgun at you now then as I was saying before. Are you immune?!

Immune? you say puzzled immune from what. You mean you dont even know whats been happening! Sir I have been in my hotel room for the past two weeks. Jesus he responds how long have you been out here. only an hour you respond. FUCK you stay away from me i dont know if your immune you could change any second now. What but NO! he yells and dont follow me or ill shoot! He begins walking away when a familiar scream meets you ears oyu run into the gas station and hide behind the cashiers counter you look out the window and see the man running backwards firing crazily in the direction of what you heard was a tank.

You watch as it quickly catches up with him and with one punch he goes flying his skull cracks as he hits the ground blood everywhere the tank looks at his corpse daring it to challenge him before running off. You let out a sigh of relief and notice a pistol and some ammo next to you. Ypu take it and store it in your case. now do you

A:loot the mans corpse and head downtown
B:loot the mans corpse and head back the way you came
C:ignore his corpse and head downtown
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 am

i would have to go with . a? b? c? uuuuuuuuhhhh
be a jerk but its okay he is dead so
[A]
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones
Admin In the Haystack (LAWLZ)

Character Sheet
Character Name: Emblem
Abilities: Ice, Speed, Strength.

http://flamingo.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm

This forum has been C-voted by Saxton Ha-- I mean, Fatehehhhhh!!
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

B.

Sorry, pal, we could use the items.
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:24 pm

A.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet
Character Name: Engima
Abilities: Chaos, Strength, Limited Flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Your terrified you dont know what to do theres things like that everywere but you must press on. On your way out you grab a mountain dew and down it in seconds. The caffeine wakes you up some as you walk outside you notic the mans corpse is nearby.

Walking over you notice he wearing a red and green track suit his head is spit open and blood is oozing out. You bend down and check hi back pack finding another bottle od pain pills and a medical supply kit. you also take his shotgun and ammo. Standing up you move onward to down town as you walk you notice your watch says it is now 5:40 its almost day time. Maybe there will be less zombies out in the day you think.

Suddenly theres a loud banging and you hear a roar but not like the tanks this one a bit softer. You run forward and trip on an overturned shopping cart as your getting up you see a blur go past you and ram into the wall breaking it in. It steps out of the rubble and roars again as you look you notice that one of its arms is huge this brings the sudden realization that if you hadt tripped you would have been caught in that large fist.

It begins coming towards you a lot slower than before you beging running backwards deciding to see what this new shotgun can do. One shot two three four you count your shots each one hitting. Its barley slowing then it charges again you side step it like a bull fighter this time it manages to impale itself on a bent and broken street lamp. It pulls itself off and you fire again killing it finally. You keep walking a few skirmishes with some common infected slowing you it day by the time your a quarter of the way there.

This is when you notice the bridge above you has been destroyed blocking your path now what do you do

A: attempt to climb over the rubble.
B: Search for a path around.
C: Take a shortcut through peoples houses and the local cemetery to get around.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm

A... because c is scary
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet
Character Name: Emblem
Abilities: Ice, Speed, Strength.

http://flamingo.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm

C. Death Toll is fun. :3
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

C.

FTW
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXy Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm

C.
ProXy
ProXy
^ This person has issues.
^ This person has issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Holy shit im updating the CYOA i know even I was amazed and so without further wait i give you C.

You ponder your problem attempting to think of the safest route when suddenly you hear a low growl and what sounds like a bark. Rushing to the nearest house you find a dog that is somehow alive you always liked dogs so you attempt to calm him down at first he trys to bite your hand but after a few minutes of gentle coaxing he realizes your a friend. Suddenly your stomach growls and you feel light headed. You immediately raid the kitchen and are in luck you find dog food and hot pockets. You dig in realizing you havent eaten in a day and feel much better you notice the dog barley touches his food and this worries you but you push the thought to the back of your mind thinking its unimportant.

So you set out with you new friend heading through peoples backyard as a short cut when you come to the graveyard. The sky darkens and begins to rain and child hood memories return about haunted cemeteries and you think about how the situation you in is similar. You set out at the end of this cemetery is a road that should lead to the police station but your nervous you haven't seen any zombies for a while and you begin thinking a cemetary would have alot more zombies when you hear your dog whimper and then you hear it to someone talking. Then out of the darkness you see sevrel shapes sprinting towards you causing you to panic and begin to run when you remember your holding a shotgun. Turning around you fire of you first shell hitting the infected right in the torso you pump the shotgun loading another shell into the chamber and blow the head off the second.

Looking over you see the third and hes kicking your dog you run over and pushim as he stumbles you take aim and fire ending another infected just as your feeling good your jumped by a hunter he punces on you winding you on contact and unlike last time you arms are pinned at your side. It looks down on you a smells you giving you a close up of his pale skin and bloodshot eyes growling like a dog you smell it breathe it smells like rotting flesh. It opens its then raises its claw and begins to bring it down in s blur of motion closing you eyes you expect to meat you end but when you open them you not dead the hunters not on you and you barley scratched even then you notice you dog its teeth clenched around the hunters throat it struggles for moments before going limp dead . Standing you dust yourself off and you head down the road finally on the final stretch to what you believe to be the end of this horrid nightmare.

(Hooray i know your excited you have a pet now a word of caution depending on your choices your dog can save your life or it can die so be careful.)

As you walk you think about what your first step should be do you

A: Go immediately to the police station.
B: Check out the grocery store for supplies.
C: Look for a car in good enough condition to get you out of town.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Megamaxmax Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm

B