Fatehehhhh's Forum of Death
Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wait, why are you here if you aren't signed in? To sign up, of course! 8D *shot*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FFOD IS CLOSED
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Poetry is truly a marvel.
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am by Fatehehhhh

» L4D2 videos By Megamaxmax/Luin
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm by Daunted Jester

» Super Meat Boy.
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm by Daunted Jester

» Discussion That Doesn't Need A Seperate Topic
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Guess why...
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Daunted Jester

» Tobi's Arts ;D
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm by Fatehehhhh

» Super SMash Bros.
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm by Japan Rose

» Drop a Duece
Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am by FlamingoBones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Left 4 Dead roleplay

+2
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Daunted Jester
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead roleplay

Post by Daunted Jester Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am

Kent shakes Rodge's hand okay your not one to lie so since were all friends im hoping you can teach Hikaru to use this. He hands Rodge a glock she doesn't know how to shoot while you doing that ill talk to our new companion.

He walks over to the newby who appears to be cleaning his gun. Kent holds out his hand while resting his other on his police baton ready to strike at the first sign of hostility. Im hoping we can be friends and work together here and no none of us have been bitten like it really matters this virus doesn't exactly work like that.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet
Character Name: Jester
Affinity: Neutral
Abilities: control over wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am

Rodge takes the gun in hand and walks over to Hikaru. "Don't worry ummm what was your name? Well anyway I know that Kent can use a gun and he knows I can. So either way, no matter what your going to have to learn." He takes the girl by hand and unbarricades the door and takes her out in the hallway." Were going to need to find something to use for target practice and I don't wanna shoot in the room everyone is in so don't worry. Yeah hold on I need to get my revolvers real quick." He walks back to get his revolvers and some ammo. As he walks back to the hallway he whistles once again. He sets up some useless bottles on a crate.Lets hope this goes well and doesn't end badly. Then again I've been in jail I don't know what the kids know these days. He walks over to Hikaru. "First off you need to load it so press the button on the left side of the gun. And a rule always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction except around the zombies shoot them all you want. Okay then you put in the bullets and slide the clip back in. Put the safety on off and cock the gun by pulling the action back on the top. You can kneel or stand or sit but just lock the arm your shooting with and put it on the grip. Then put your other arm on the bottom side of gun and keep it bent a little. Keep one eye open and use that to aim down the sites. Then you need to just breath hold in your breath and pull the trigger." Please I hope I don't get shot in this.

"Okay now all we need to do is have you do it faster so that when zombies do come you can just mow em down hahaha"
She seems like a good girl. " He relaxes and aims at the bottles and shoots three of them really quickly. Looks at her and says, "Just like that" as he chuckles.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones
Admin In the Haystack (LAWLZ)

Character Sheet
Character Name: Emblem
Abilities: Ice, Speed, Strength.

http://flamingo.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru got up after the man had pushed her off. She thought it was a little rude. When Kent told Rodger to take her out and teach her how to shoot a gun, she was a little nervous, but let herself be guided out by Rodger. While they passed the other man, Hikaru kicked him in the shin, angry at him for pushing her.

To be honest, Hikaru was a little scared. Rodger seemed like a good man, but he was in jail for awhile and has killed people. It just made her nervous. When they got there, Hikaru was so confused at what he was telling her, but she only nodded like always. When it was her turn to try, Hikaru took the gun reluctantly. She hated violence; it scared her. And now she felt like throwing the gun down and running; but she didn't. She only took the gun, tried to aim and do what Rodger did. Unfortunately, she only shot the ground, making her jump and letting out a little squeal. Not to mention she dropped the gun. Hikaru just wasn't fit out for these things.
"I..I'm sorry..." Hikaru apologized to the ex-convict. She hated violence, but another thing she hated was letting people down. And at this point, she was doing both.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

"Ow!" Levi held his shin for a moment before standing up and taking Kent's hand and standing up, dragging his rifle up with him. "You have no idea how much this means to me, taking me in to your little posse and all. Thanks a lot... Kent, was it?" Levi picked up a slice of French toast and downed it in one bite.

Well, I might as well get to know them better. "So do you have any living relatives?"
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet
Character Name: Knexas
Affinity: Evil
Abilities: Vampirism, flight, control over darkness and fire

https://ffod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 am

living relatives......maybe well find out tomorrow when go to find my daughter other than her no my parents are dead and my wife died of cancer two years ago. Kent begins rummaging through his gun case and finds what he was looking for.He tosses it to the newby this my friend is a semi automatic rifle used by swat team in hostage situations im giving you this because your using a hunting rifle and this is one hell of an upgrade. by the way...what the hell is you name.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am

(BTW Kagurome its Rodge not Rodger)
Rodge picks up the gun that the little girl dropped. "Hikaru don't be afraid it just takes practice and time. I will be right back I'm going to talk to the others if you wan to come then join me if not then please continue practicing." He walks into the room. "Hey guys the girl could use some practice, but I am sure she will get it." Just got to have faith. Don't lose faith in her. I know i don't know her but these are really the only friends I have and i don't want to lose any of them. He walks out to Hikaru. "Just try one more time" He says as he hands her the gun. "Watch one more time" Set a good example man they need to learn well. I can't be fucken them over. He kneels, straightens the right arm, puts the left hand under the gun, and in the blink of an eye he quickly looks down the site and shoots 4 more. Damn!!! Since all this zombie shit I have even gotten better! "See not to hard! Well i need to find more targets I will ask Kent if he knows where any are. You can follow if your to scared to stay out here by yourself." As he walks into the safe room
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru had no idea how she was going to get this. She followed Rodge, completely scared of being alone. She trailed right behind him like a dog wanting something. Violence is the only way...Violence is the only way....Violence is the only way. Hikaru said over and over in her mind. She had to get it through to herself! If she couldn't, she would end up just like all the other mindless zombies outside.

Hikaru then closed her eyes, picturing everything that she had been through. The party, Sayoko, running, the zombies, the sleeping bag.. Hikaru always knew she had to toughen up, but really had never done it. So late was better than never, right? But right then a wave of sleepiness hit Hikaru. She had fallen asleep....what, two hours before Kent woke her up, and she had no sleep from the nights before. She yawned silently. But now was not the time for sleepiness, and Hikaru knew it.....But she couldn't help her drooping eyelids and the soft lullaby that played in her mind.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 am

"My name is Levi" He pauses a moment and looks at the semi-automatic rifle, then grabs it, setting the bolt-action down beside him. "Well, I obviously know how to use a gun, so is there anything I can do for you or anyone else?"
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 am

Rodge walks into the safe room. "Hey Kent, I need to know if you have anything we could use as targets? We, as in me and you need to teach these kids how to shoot hahaha" But really we do or we are screwededed!! He walks over to Levi. "Hey you were the kid in my way this morning weren't ya? *Laughs* "Well anyway I wouldn't just dispose of that bolt-action its not as useful as the SMG that you have but still any weapons can come in handy. Walks over to Hikaru. Sighs* " You will be just fine girl me and Kent know what were doing he does more than me but you are safe with all of us.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 am

(https://ffod.darkbb.com/posting.forumThings really picked up, didn't they? XD)

Grass, birds, sunset. He sat in the park, right on the grass at the top of a hill. Birds sang, people talked, everything was bliss... "What happens when we die?"
I looked down at my sister, a bit wary. "That's a weird question for an 8 year old to ask... I'm not sure what happens, but we have plenty of time to find out." She looked back out towards the horizon, seemingly satisfied. "That's a really studied answer." We laughed...

And then the sun went down, and all hell broke loose. The birds flew away, chirping anxiously, people stopped talking, taking steps back before running in fear. I turned, saw those... things running at us, all shapes and sizes. Stumbling, grabbing her arm, "Run, don't look, just go." She got up, missing the panic in my voice, and ran down the hill, thinking it was some crazy game... And then more came, coming from in front of us, she skidded to a halt, seeing what was going on, started running a different direction. I followed, and then hit the ground, hearing her high-pitched scream as everything goes black...

He woke up with a jerk, breathing quickly and shallowly. Clutching his head, he fought against the fatigue you felt after being jerked awake like that. As he calmed down, he heard a voice he didn't recognize. "... safe with all of us." He looked up, seeing two new faces, a geeky guy in a red shirt, and some punk in leather and torn jeans. The more the merrier... He stood up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. The girl in the kimono was trying to shoot a gun, and everyone else seemed to be talking or eating. Walking over to the nerd and the cop, he shuffles around a bit, waiting to be noticed.
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet
Character Name: Engima
Abilities: Chaos, Strength, Limited Flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Oh it appears our other young friend is awake. Over there is a gun case theres a few weapons left if you want you can pick one out he tells him. Dont worry about ammo theres plenty here at the moment.

Okay Rodge to answer your question yes there are some target dummies over in the next wing. I think today we just teach these kids how to wield fire arms then we head out to find survivors before escaping the city deal? He asks everyone in the room. Now then I think that Hikaru and Levi should get some sleep or else its fatigue that will get them were going to need people who arent so tired they cause friendly fire.

Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombi3 g0 RAWR Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Hikaru Yoshika

Innocent

Hikaru wasn't really listening to what was going on in the room. She was just trying to keep herself awake, just like last night. She almost jumped when Rodge had spoke directly to her. Hikaru only nodded. Though she had a strange feeling she would be OK with all of them.

Hikaru then turned her attention to the boy walking across the room. So he as finally awake, huh? He went over to Kent and the jerk (Hikaru's PoV). He didn't say anything, but stand around. Then Kent spoke up. She listened to every word, but surprised when he said she and Levi should get some sleep. Hikaru cared less about Levi. So thats his name, huh? Hikaru said to herself. She followed Kent's order and got into the sleeping bag she had woken up in. Hikaru's eyes closed, and the room, people and things around her seemed to fade away, as if she were in a dream.

Weak
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Zombi3 g0 RAWR
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Rodge thanks Kent and walks over the the nameless boy who had just awaken. Hey kid I'm Rodge whats your name? As he puts out his hand for a shake. I'm good with pistols and smaller guns and a word of advice... Don't bug me or get in my way. I won't kill ya, but i might hurt you.He pauses and turns away. By the way punk I was just kidding. HAHAHAHA! Damn kid is probably going to get all defensive and cry. Damn kids. I bet that girl is braver then him.He grabs his revolvers and an M16 out of a crate and once again crams his pockets full of ammo. I've got to be more than ready even to just get these target dummies. Well I'm going to get some targets anyone want to come with me or not? God, I'm the asshole and convict and I'm even scared. As he very slowly creeps out of the room waiting for someone to follow.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatehehhhh Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:32 pm

(No one pays attention to Le-gee... ;_Wink

Levi looks up at Kent and nods, then turns his attention to a spare sleeping bag in the corner. It looks worn out, as if someone slept in it for a year straight. Hmm... It's better than nothing, I suppose. He unrolls the sleeping bag and climbs inside, finally getting some shut-eye.

I looked around me, and recognized the familiar faces of Cody, my best friend, as well as John, the owner of the cyber cafe I was holed up in. It was the first day of the Infection, and we were panicking in the corner of the cafe. We had survived several waves of the Infected with but a few scratches, but we were falling apart. I was suspicious of Cody, as he showed rapidly increasing symptoms of dementia. These suspicions were confirmed as he pet John, then ran towards the Infected horde outside, screaming "HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOIN' ON!?" Somehow, this made the horde hunger for the remaining two humans more, as their numbers intensified. Eventually, John was torn in half by two Infected fighting over his flesh. In fact, if it weren't for the two armored buses drawing their attention, I would have been dead. But now, as I was surrounded by the mangled remains of several humans, I waited... Waited for death to call me to Hell.
Fatehehhhh
Fatehehhhh
Admin A' Nature
Admin A' Nature

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Kent readys his MP5 sure ill go i need a bag of explosives i left in there a few nights ago it could come in handy. He follows Rodge out the door. Damn he said to himself only the apocalypse has cops and robbers teaming up to shoot people damn rabies.

Hey he said looking at Rodge you know what would be really bad right now pausing waiting for a response when none comes he continues. A tank that would be terrible ha but no tanks around here they tend to be further down town but weave got plenty of smokers hunters and even chargers to make up for that.

So whats your least favorite infected He says trying to make small talk more to calm his nerves than anything they were almost there to the supply room it was less that twenty feet away but in this zombie apocalypse almost there is never good enough.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 pm

He muttered a thanks after the Cop mentioned the guns, and started walking towards them before the punk looking guy walked up. "Hey kid, I'm Rodge, what's your name?" he said, putting his hand out to shake. Kyle opened his mouth to respond, but 'Rodge' was already talking again. "I'm good with pistols and smaller guns, and a word of advice... don't bug me or get in my way. I won't kill ya, but I might hurt you." He turned away, leaving him a bit at a loss for words at the sudden hostility. "By the way, punk, I was just kidding. HAHAHA!" Rodge walked away, taking his pistols and stalking off to practice shooting.

... what the hell just happened...? Kyle stood there for a moment, pondering the safety of traveling with someone with such extreme mood swings. He dropped it after a moment, instead continuing toward the gun crate the Cop had indicated. Leaning in, he rummaged around the few guns not already taken. He'd have preferred, over anything else, a Sniper Rifle, but he doubted he could handle the recoil. Instead he settled on a Colt Python, recognizing the name. I've read about these once... Double Action, .357 magnum rounds, known for its accuracy and smooth trigger... I'll take it. Taking the Python out of the crate, he tried to flip the cylinder out, failing the first time and succeeding the second. Empty... He went back into the crate, grabbing a pack of .357 rounds, and sliding 6 into the gun before closing it back up.

Standing, Kyle turned toward where Rodge went, waited a moment, and then set off after him. He said something about targets earlier...
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Rodge listened as he walked to what Kent was saying but he looked at him like he was crazy. We are in the apocalypse I don't need to be discussing which zombie is my favorite you idiot!!! I HATE THEM ALL! But, he continues to listen and play with his guns in the mean time. He hears footsteps coming from the door, only because him and Kent are walking so slow for cautious reasons. Never walk fast or run unless your being chased they can hear your footsteps. So he turned back only to see that punk teenager in which he had greeted earlier. " You know kid, ya never told me your name?! You actually know the workings of that gun? Do ya know how to use it? He looks at Kent and gives a chuckle.He then looks forward but continues talking. Since your safety is in your hands, you'd better hope so kid. He gives a wink to Kent and a slight smile. They finally find the room with the targets. Alright we all gotta grab some we gots lots of practicing to do.Well I know I don't need it but it cant hurt. He grabs the dummies and starts walking out the door.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am

Kent reaching the room grabs the doorknob and opens the door. Seeing Rodge quickly grab the target dummies and leave he grabs his bag of custom explosive and followed suite. Its about time I got these back I guarantee that theses bad bot can kill no less than twenty five infected each and trust me ive tested.

He quickly remembers testing out his custom explosives beeping loudly drawing the infected hoard towards it and then limbs everywhere in a glorious explosion of gore.

shaking his head he continues to slowly follow Rodge he turns his head to look down a hallway as they pass. A shadow zips by. Uhm guys Kent says squinting down the dark hallway. The other two look at him with a questioning look. Never mind he says i thought I saw something its probably nothing. Nothing my ass he thinks if that was nothing then im a male prostitute crap this place is going to be overrun soon I can just feel it.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am

Rodge turns when Kent says he sees something...Dude, don't be doing that. Were in a zombie apocalypse so if you think you see something, for the safe side lets just assume that something really is there. As he finishes saying that he runs down the hallway loading his M16 and taking the safety off while tying the dummies to his pants and dragging them behind him. He yells back at the guys.You better haul as for safety reasons.He looks left and he sees a shadow creeping towards him slowly while moving across the hallway. He runs back to Kent.I think I saw it up ahead, so stay quiet and walk like your life depends on it because it does.He turns only to see a lone zombie turn the corner. The zombie sits down on the corner and starts to cry and whine.Oh shit it must be a witch.He whispers to the other 2. Cock your guns quietly. I don't know if we should shoot or sneak by what do you think Kent? Please just get us out of this and back to the others.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am

A witch Kent thought to himself he had seen one of those rip up seven guys when the infection started. Okay he whispers there is no way in hell we can afford to startle it just leave it be.

They begin silently walking past making sure to stay quiet suddenly the front door that had been left open is slammed shut by a hard gust of wind causing the witch to look up. She sees the three survivors staring back at it.

The witch eyes filled with rage growls menacingly. Fuck says Kent cmon he says grabbing the youngest of the two others and dragging him along RUN LIKE HELL! shouts Kent as the witch sprints right toward them claws out stretched in a menacing hug.Thirty feet twenty five twenty they were practically flying down the hallway but the witch was still gaining.

Kent suddenly trips and falls tot he ground while hes trying to get up he looks behind him seeing the witch and with it bringing death he suddenly remembered the time he to Kate to a baseball game he didn't think she would like it most eleven year old girls dont like baseball but Kate had always been different they had a great time she even had her first hot dog this memory and others flooded through Kent he didnt know why maybe it was his brains defense mechanism to keep him distracted form what seemed to be inevitable doom.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am

Kent grabs Rodge and the kid, and bolts down the hall way.Let go of me you bastard!!!!Kent trips and the kid slides and hides behind Kent's body. Rodge quickly gets up and takes his dual revolvers out of his holsters spinning them as he does. The witch is hauling ass down the hall way. Kent!! GET UP!! TAKE THE KID AND RUN TO SAFETY!!!! I hope I make it through this. He shoots the witch in both knees but it keeps a coming. He runs backwards tripping over Kent and shooting on the way down. A lucky shot hits the witch right in the left eye making it fall to the ground. It is still growling and hissing and it gets back up.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am

Kent shaken out of his stupor stand up and sprints forward throwing the kid into the safe room. SHIT shit shit shit shit shit what are we going to do he thinks panicked by the mere thought that they could lose someone so early.

Running back he sees Rodge unloading into the witch but it just keeps coming he notices his bag he must have dropped it. Wait bag.....THATS IT. Running forward he grabs his bag rummaging through it quickly he finds two square object he throws them down past Rodge into the path of the witch.

RODGE he shouts RUN those are two home made land mines he hollers trying to get him to start running.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingoBones Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 am

Rodge gets up quick as possible but the witch claws his back. He falls again and kicks the witch in the face knocking her right onto the mines. He gets up quick and runs like he has never run before.Good thing I have ran from you so many times Kent other wise I would have no practice. He sprints and throws Kent into a room and jumps in. They see flames in the hall and hears screams. We better get the kid and get to the safe room I'm sure other infected must have heard it. He gets up and reloads his revolvers. Lets go.
FlamingoBones
FlamingoBones

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daunted Jester Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 am

They gather there young friend and sprint towards the safe room looking behind them they see the infected hoard printing toward them he takes out his pistol and begins firing behind him. As they reach the safe room he makes sure the youngest goes in first followed by Rodge and him. The infected claw at the door unable to get in.

Wow he exclaims it a good thing there about as smart as a toddler on steroids. He then sits on the floor reloading his pistol. He looks around the room and notices that Hikaru is awake again. Okay it seems like we may have a problem he says scrambling to barricade the door.
Daunted Jester
Daunted Jester
Admin of the Vegas Strip
Admin of the Vegas Strip

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Enigma Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm

"Do ya even know how to use that gun?" Once again, Kyle opens his mouth to respond, but the guy keeps talking. "Since your safety is in our hands, you'd better hope so, kid." He rolled his eyes, having for the second time been dragged into a conversation and then dropped out of it without putting a single word in.

After walking and talking for a bit, they come up to a witch. Shit, that thing must be nuts if they're taking it so seriously... He flipped the cylinder out slowly, making sure he had ammo in there, and then closed it. The front door slammed, and the witch leaped up, screaming like a banshee. The next few minutes were a blur of color and yelling as they ran from it. Next thing he knew, he was back in the safe room, the others still fighting outside. "Damnit! I'm a fighter not a bystander!" He looked down, pulling the hammer back and almost smiling as he heard the click. Laying his hand on the door, he hears a large explosion followed by screaming.

The cop runs in right afterward, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and dragging him into the safe room and beginning to barricade the door. Not wanting to interrupt the cop, he turns on Rodge. "I don't need to be man handled, you prick! Maybe I'm not as good as a marksman, but I can still fight!"
Neo Enigma
Neo Enigma
The Mystery
The Mystery

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content